Tuesday, January 6, 2009

HYC Week 1 - New Year

Well I made it through the holidays, and came out in one piece! LOL Im happy to say that I maintained my weight, which is a huge bonus thinking back on the foods I shoveled into my mouth!

Something about the New Year always feels refreshing to me. New Year, New Goals, New Beginnings. I know a lot of people look at New Years resolutions as so cliche. But Im so drawn to them. I still am working on what new goals I will have this year, but will post them once they are complete.

Some friends and I have started a little weight watchers type group. We are meeting every Sunday morning to weigh in together. And than we have a little meeting to go over any troubles we are having, and support each other. I think the accountability of the group, along with the great supportive healthy you challengers...this has to be my year!

1 comment:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

I think a local group of friends would be awesome! Hope the new year is just wonderful for you!
Path to Health