Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Consistency Experiment

So I have come to realize that I spend way to much time on the internet, so why not make some of that time worthwhile? If Im on the internet all the time, why dont I just blog? Thats a great question. Sometimes I dont feel like I have anything interesting to say, or am to depressed to put together the words. I also have a little bit of a problem with consistency. As you probably have read on my previous workout blog entries. :embarassed: So I got this great idea from a blog I read by Jenne, who is blogging every day.

So I thought Id try a little consistency experiment by blogging everyday this month starting today. And it wont be just a one liner, joke, or anything like that. It will be a worthy entry. Who knows what topics will be covered, and it may just be just rambling, but it will be something. I think it can only be beneficial in the end. And maybe steer me away from mindless web browsing and actually deal with some of my thoughts.

I have lots of thoughts racing through my mind these days, and I bet it would be good to get them out of my head and into some other place. Maybe Ill be able to actually shut my brain off when I try to go to sleep, and even sleep better. And who knows what I may discover in the process. Consistency blogging can lead to consistency in many other areas of my life. Boy do I need that! Miss. Procrastinator over here. So this is the first goal Ive posted for 2009, to be more consistent. (geez could I say consistent one more time in this entry?) Check back in and see how I did :) I may just surprise us both!

1 comment:

megan said...

good luck! I don't think I could say something interesting every day. but I bet you can! :)