Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bird Is The Word

So I have mixed feelings on "adult" cartoons. Such as South Park, adult swim, The Family Guy, etc. I find a few of the episodes funny, but for the most part have never really cared to watch them. Grant loves them, and honestly I can say the more I watch them with him the more Im starting to like them. They are growing on me I suppose.

So I remember him talking about this episode of The Family Guy, The Bird Is The Word. When he was telling me about it, I said...that sounds so stupid! Well I just watched it, and guess what? It was fricken hilarious. I couldnt stop laughing at it!

The dad plays this song out of the jukebox while at a diner, and starts dancing and singing around the restaurant. And the owner at the restaurant takes the record out, and the dad talks the guy into giving him the record. So he plays the record over and over, singing it over and over. And will start a conversation, and say things like, you didnt hear? Oh the bird bird bird, the bird is the word. LOL Everytime he went into singing it, I couldnt help but start laughing. LOL Hilarious! This reminds me of Pee Wee Herman, he use to sing this on his show when I was a kid. Tee Hee.

Heres the video...enjoy a good laugh.


Family Guy - The Bird's the Word - Click here for another funny movie.


Well everybody's heard, about the bird !
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na
Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na

Everybody's heard, about the bird !
Everybody's heard, about the bird !

Don't you know about the bird?
Well everybody's heard, about the bird !

Okay silly time over, time for bed. Ill sing myself to sleep with this one. :p


No comments: