Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dear Dad,

Hi Dad,

How are you? I know your doing great. Me? Not so great. I never realized how hard life would be without you in it. At times I wonder if I took you for granted. I wish I would of made more time to visit, or did more daughter/father days. I know you know how much I love you though. Since you have been gone things feel so chaotic. The family feels like its there, but not in the same way. I walked in the 3 day this weekend. It felt weird to not have you there. I could feel your presence though. You were with me every step, and let me tell you it was not an easy walk. But my favorite by far. Those HILLS are killer, but worth every step. We raised $7.2 million, can you believe it?!

Are you having fun with Sadie? Give her tons of kisses from me. Rusty is adjusting quite well to our household. You should see Bandito and him play. They love to play tug-a-war. Vinyl is even giving him kisses now. Its really cute. Now if I could just get him to stop snoring in my ear so I can get a little bit better nights sleep. lol

Well I just needed a place to talk to you. Let you know I love you, and miss you dearly. I cant wait till one day when we get to see each other again. I know that will be quite sometime, so maybe Ill see you in my dreams soon.

Love and miss you dearly,
Melissa

No comments: