Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Why am I so tired?

Seriously. Now I have a thyroid disease so am tired pretty much all the time. But I have been working out more and more and Im still exhausted. Drained. Tired.

I went to Jazzercise today, and I was yawning through the whole workout. Yawning? Seriously? And yesterday I ran and did Yoga. Isnt this working out gig suppose to give me energy?

I cant wait till I get in to see the new endocrinologist. Its not till December 23rd though. Which is really a long time away when your feel crappy health wise all the time. I may start searching to see if I can find someone sooner. I hate feeling like crap.

On that note, this entry is a whining entry. I thought I would have better things to talk about tonight, but all I can think about is laying my head down on my pillow. So to the bed I go.

No comments: