Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall Has Arrived....

and it feels great. The crisp air, the beautiful color of the leaves, warm sweaters, cider mills, pumpkins, Halloween...I love it all! I really love fall and just wish it would last a little longer. It feels like it kinda blows through so fast. Like the Tasmanian devil. Its like you get comfortable with it, and than winter sneaks up on you. I plan to embrace fall with open arms this time around. I have some downtime to really enjoy it. I cant wait to get out and jog in the cooler weather, and just enjoy nature. And overload on cider mills this year. It will be Rusty's first time at the Cider Mill :) Hes in for a treat! Fall also brings two very important dates. Grant and my anniversary, and Grants birthday. Oh and we cant forget Banditos birthday to! Its going to be a lovely month :)

With summer winding down behind us, and Fall right upon us...its like new beginnings. I love that about new seasons. Its like fresh start. New Chapter, new adventures. The summer wasnt my greatest time, so I hope to have a much better fall. Enjoy the season and try to do some healing, and work on some personal mini goals.

Heres to ending this not so great year, on a happier note.

No comments: