Saturday, September 13, 2008

Here we go....

So I had a blog that got flagged by blogger. This is the second blog that got flagged and locked within a few months. Nothing really pisses you off more than a locked blog. Where you think you may have lost everything you have blogged about for the last year. Or you really just need to get something out, and you cant because your blog is blocked! Thats why backing up your blog is sooo important! So why am I back? I thought I would try to go to wordpress. But honestly I dont really like their layout, and blogger is much more user friendly. Than I found these cute templates that can only be used on blogger, so here I find myself again. I have a weight loss blog on here anyways, so probably better to keep them together.

This blog is going to be about everything. Life, family, work, dogs, my lia sophia business, running, and whatever else suites my fancy :)

No comments: