Sunday, September 21, 2008

Getting Handsomized

So Rusty is the newest member of our family. He was my parents dog, but my mom surrendered him after my dad died. Its a long drawn out story that Ill leave for another time because it really puts me in a foul mood when I think about it. The good part is that I did get to rescue him for the second time from the Humane Society since he was in a holding period when I found out she surrendered him. They gladly let me adopt him for a hefty fee. He really has found a nice place in our family. The adjustment period was a lot shorter than I thought it would be, and its like hes been here all along :)

Well he was looking pretty shabby. So we decided to go get him groomed. We found this place right by the house that got great reviews online. Shears Delight in Warren. They have been in business for 17 years, and I really did love the groomers there. As they loved Rusty. He gave them unlimited kisses while they groomed him. Now that is an awesome job, doggie kisses all day? Where do I sign up? :)

So we did the typical King Charles haircut, and cleaned up his ears, tail, and feet. Flea bath, nails cut, the whole works. He feels so luxurious now, and they put these bows in. I caught a few pictures before he ripped them out. lol




Hes so fricken cute, dont you just want to snuggle with him? Speaking of snuggling, Grants out with a friend so time to go cuddle with the furbabies :)

No comments: