Friday, December 5, 2008

Furbabies Updates!

So I dont have anything interesting to blog about. I could blog about my shitty day, but I dont want to sound like a broken record. So what better way to end the night than share pictures of my furbabies! I recently got my camera back so Ive been annoying mommie shooting pictures all the time. Vinyl hates her picture taken, so any time I pull out the camera she bolts the scene. What a brat eh?!

Heres a good one of Bandito and Rusty, they have grown quite fond of each other. Snuggle buddies!


So we bought that nail trimmer thing you see on those infomericals. The one where it files their nail down. They didnt like it at first, but it actually did work!


Rusty loves to nap on top of the couch, and Grant recently got this Afghan from his Grandma. It was what he slept with when he was a little boy. The dogs are enjoying it, especially Rusty. lol


Rusty is not prejudice. He gives all blankies equal snuggle time :)

After a night out the kids missed me so much. So they both had to get in the chair with me. How cute are they?!

You can see how ghetto our house is in these pictures. The old wall paper, the banged up walls. LOL Yeah we havent done much to the place in 8 years. :embarrassed: I also can tell in that last picture how much weight Ive gained from my face. Thats the first place I can always tell. But this post isnt about that. So more pics...

Peekaboo Rusty Boo!
Helping put up Christmas decorations :)

Awww baby Bandito is so adorable!!!!


And Vinyls done being helpful. Now shes playing the bratty teenager role and secluding herself from the festivities. lol


Christmas decorating was intimidating to Rusty, but he eventually came around. After growling at the tree, ornaments, and a Mrs. Santa Claus doll for an hour or so. lol
Do you think Ill ever be able to get the three of them in one picture? That is my goal this month....maybe on Christmas morning :) Ill bribe em with toys! Or better yet, treats!

No comments: