Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Where is the time going?


Seriously there are so many things I want to blog about but where do I find the time? Ive tried to blog the last few nights but seem to chose sleep over blogging. Fair trade right?

It seems like every night there is something going on. Which isnt neccessarily a bad thing. It always seems to be that you have to much time on your hands, or not enough!

I can say I have a lot of stress in my life right now, and I want it to go away. Its so bad that its causing this horrible pain in my right shoulder/neck area. And I know its stress because today at work as I got more and more pissy, the pain got deeper and deeper. And when I go to bed its at its worse to. Yep work related stress. Ive never had that type of pain before from stress.

*sigh*

What I wouldnt do for an hour massage these days. Maybe I should make that a reward for some weight loss. I know I could use some motivation in that department! Geez, ADD much? You see how Im jumping around and babbling....just taking notes for future blog entries maybe. Like how my brain works?

Well if thats the case I still need to discuss Coldplay, running with Beck, my fun weekend, and the interior design program at OCC.

Lets hope my thoughts are a little bit more organized next entry :)

No comments: