Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blog Updates

Yep, its time to update the blog look. The season is upon us so I think its time for a wintery/Christmasy look. This one was my favorite :) It really makes me want to dive into scrapbooking again. I often wonder why I stopped. Mostly I think I just dont have the time. But if you want time, you will always make time, right? Scrapbooking projects make such awesome gifts to. Hmmmmm.....not that I have that many people to buy gifts for anyways.

Anyhoo, so this blog has sort of been my secret hideaway. I have a weight loss blog that I barely ever post in anymore. I was part of a weight loss community that has sort of died. So I dont really blog there anymore. Maybe once a month or so. So Ive been coming here to get my thoughts out. Well last week I updated my facebook profile with this as my website. Im not sure how many people even look at the info part on facebook, so wonder if anyone there will ever read this blog. If so, Hi! Come out of lurker and say hello :) I guess its not so secret anymore. Thats okay I could use a vistor from time to time. Beware though, I sort of wear my feelings on my sleeve in here.

Well time to figure out how Im going to make my Sunday productive, and stop being a depressing mop of mess.

P.S. I get my layouts from this site http://thecutestblogontheblock.com ...you should visit them!

No comments: