Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Not as great as a web surfer as I thought!

So I like to consider myself a pretty good web surfer. I have found some pretty hard to find things before, and found tons of cool stuff along the way. But tonight I seem to be at a loss. Ive been searching all night, as well as a little bit earlier today. I have had no luck, and Im getting frustrated!

My search you ask? Im looking for a venue. Preferably a free venue. I want to hold an open house home party show. Im a lia sophia advisor and I would like to host a show right around the beginning of next month. A great time to pick up Christmas gifts at a great discounted price. My house is not a central location so to speak, its to small, and its a little on the ghetto side. :p So I wanted to have it at a venue. It will be open house, and people can come and go as they please.

So I figured maybe a community center would have a room I could rent for a minimal fee. But no cant find that. Than I thought maybe a restaurant would have something and I could buy appetizers for trade of a room, but not finding much luck there either. I do fundraisers all the time...I should know of something! Usually its not this type of setting though....

So I turned to the old trusty resource of the Internet. And it has depressingly let me down. So if you have any suggestions, Im all ears! Im really excited about the specials in December, and have some great ideas for giveaways. I think it will really help out some people this holiday season. Now if I can only find that location....

No comments: