Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mrs. Goulet !!!


So here I sit on a Sunday night preparing myself to go back to work tomorrow. I have had the last 19 days off. Talk about a vacation eh? As I think about those last 19 days, it was such an amazing experience. It was like an emotional roller coaster. Not the kind of emotional roller coaster I have gone through so many time in the last few years, that took me very high and way down low. But more like a roller coaster filled with so many different levels of emotions that I never knew existed. People were not kidding when they say it goes by so fast. It was like lightening. That's the part that makes me sad!

I checked my work email earlier and sorted through some of the emails. It wasnt to bad actually. I think it will lessen the overwhelming feelings when I go back tomorrow. Im sure Ill get a little cranky without my nap to. LOL 8 hours is a lot longer than you think!

Coming back to reality is a hard transition. It definitely heightens those post wedding blues. Im sure after getting back into a routine, and refocusing on whats next to look forward to, things will feel normal again. :)

Its fun to just say things to Grant and end it with husband. It makes me giggle. Husband. Tee Hee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Melissa! Wishing you and Grant all the best.