Sunday, February 1, 2009

80's Night! Totally Tublar!

So on Friday some friends and I had an 80's party. It was a blast! We made it into a slumber party to. It was like we were teenagers again!

We all got decked out in our 80's finest, and jammed to 80's music all night. We did those great activities from back in the day, like MASH, Pop Rocks, Dip n Sticks, made cootie catchers (remember those?!), painted our nails neon colors, and all that fun stuff :)

We of course busted out the 80's movies...my favorite Valley Girls. Oh Nicholas Cage, how I loved him in that movie. And we also watched 16 candles and Girls Just Want To Have Fun. hehe As the night went on we did a game of Truth and Dare, although not to many people would pick dares. Except Wendi of course! Once dare we gave her was to send her hubby dirty text messages. :p

We than put a twist on the I never game, by making it into a drinking game. What whores we are! LOL We found out everyones dirty little secrets. tee hee I think Ill lay off the pucker for a long time now. 15 shots of that and I felt like I might toss my cookies! LOL

6 of us turned it into a slumber party. Busted out the air mattresses and snuggled in to one last movie. A much needed girl time! And we woke up to our wonderful hostesses cooking us breakfast. Thanks Wendi :)

I got voted best 80's costume :) I was loving my leg warmers. We are going to see the Mega 80's next weekend (a cover band), and I think I might just have to bust them out again. :) (To bad Im never smiling in any pictures! I so unphotogentic)





LOL Good Times. Good Times. Heres a link to the pictures if you want to see the rest of them :)

http://picasaweb.google.com/sgtpepperette/80SSlumberParty#

1 comment:

healthy ashley said...

Hi!

I LOVE your outfit. You did a great 80's get-up! But I'm really eying that pizza behind you... :)