Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Phew, time is flying by! Valentines Day already? It will be October before I know it. :)

Ive had a nice Valentines Day. I got to sleep in till 11am, which is the first time Ive slept in on a Saturday in months! Due to the TV repair man always coming. No the TV still isnt fixed, but he will be back on February 28th to try to fix it, for hopefully the last time! When I woke up I had two cute cards sitting on my laptop, one from the dogs and one from Grant. I also had 4 roses sitting in a glass. 2 yellow and 2 red crepe paper roses. Grant made them! How cute is that. It made my heart melt. He said, when I was home sick all last week I learned how to make them on Martha Stewart. Hes to cute. I love this man!


Most of the day we were just being lazy, and caught up on some tivo for a few hours. Big Love and Greys Anatomy episodes. Oh how Ive missed Big Love, soooo happy its on again! After that I went to go cuddle with the doggies in the bed, and ended up taking a 2 hour nap. Guess I needed a lot of sleep eh? LOL

Grant was cooking dinner tonight, his steak dinners that I LOVE so much. He made steaks, green beans, and redskin potatoes. A man after my own heart. tee hee It was delicious. Probably one of the best steaks he has made. It was so good I almost didnt save any for the dogs. I dont do well with sharing, I did grow up as the only child in the house. :p But I saved a few bites for the 3 of them, and they enjoyed it very much to!


Its been a nice day :) Now time for some more TV time and cuddling, and hope that my weigh in tomorrow doesnt go off the charts! Its been a challenging week for me eating and exercise wise.

Hope your having a great Valentines Day! XO

No comments: