Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Biggest Loser Weigh In 2

Today was our Biggest Loser Challenge weigh in.....and Im happy to say I took a 1 pound loss. Yay!


Last night when I was at cycling class I felt like I was doing a last chance workout. LOL Something about getting in a great workout the night before a weigh in....and something about all the calories you burn in cycling class!

Ill be honest, I thought maybe I would see a bigger loss, and than I reflected back on my week. I had quite a few ups and downs. A few really bad meals and way to much pop. I did workout more times this week than I have in a while. Two days I jogged, one day of 20 minute shred, and a cycling class. Normally I might get one day of the shred in. Sad, isnt it? I will say that my recent health problems of migraines and nausea can really put a damper on my workouts. Not that Im trying to make excuses, but somedays I cant work through it. :( I also was pretty good at staying within my calorie range...now if those calories were healthy or not is another story. Ive been using the Lose It App, and it calculated 1700 calories a week will bring me in at around a 1 pound loss a week. The 2 pound loss had a 1500 calorie limit which felt to low right away. I sort of even felt hungry at 1700 calories. So Ill have to play around with my calorie range, as well as the foods Im eating. Im sure if I ate foods that filled me up more, than I wouldnt be so hungry at this calorie limit.

I think setting goals is a good start. So here is my goals for this week:
  • Only one 20 ounce pop every other day
  • Exercise 4 days
  • Eat a fruit/vegetable with every meal
  • NO fast food (embarrassing that I even have to type this)
That seems very doable. Heres to a better week, and another loss!

No comments: