Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Here I Come...

I love the New Year. Some people think its so cliche with resolutions everywhere, but I really enjoy it. It feels like a fresh start. A clean slate. Another chance to make this year better than the last. And with this year being the beginning of a decade it just makes things even more exciting.

2009 was a great year. Certainly one of the high points was getting married and having the most amazing wedding! But there were also some low times. But why dwell on the low points. They are in the past, and should stay there! Im looking forward to the growth I can make in 2010. There are so many opportunities out there, and I hope to take advantage of as many as I can!

I do have some resolutions, but Im still working them out before I commit to them. So stay tuned for that!

Sorry so short, but I need to get to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the whole fresh start approach too.