Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Biggest Loser Challenge

Tomorrow I'm starting a Biggest Loser Challenge with some online friends. Ive done this challenge many times before. Very unsuccessful. I'm hoping this time is different. Actually I NEED this time to be different.

So we take take a before picture, every week we send in a picture of ourselves on the scale, and at the end we send in an after picture. The person who has the highest loss percentage after 12 weeks is the winner. Normally there is no money involved, but a group of us have decided to do money on the side. I think its up to a $100 pot right now. Thats a nice chunk of change :)

This group of us on the side made our own little private facebook group. I think that the little competition going in there will be great! I also am trying to commit myself to running a half marathon for my 30th birthday. Well actually its the weekend after my birthday. That would really kick my butt into gear. I havent signed up yet...but think I should. That would be the only thing that would really motivate me. Putting money down that I cant get back!

Any suggestions on how I could make this challenge work for me, and not get frustrated and give up...are greatly appreciated. Because we all know Im the queen of do overs.

I havent been on the scale in sometime...so it will be interesting to see what the scale says in the morning.

Dun. Dun. DUN!

No comments: