Monday, March 2, 2009

Healthy You Check In - Week 9

First let me give a HUGE thanks to all of you that posted a comment on my last blog. It helped so much. And I'm taking all of your advice to heart. This week small goals. I'm putting to much pressure on myself and than beating myself up because I cant meet my own expectations!

I cant believe its already week 9. And its sad to think of where I am, and where I could be. But no time to dwell on a shoulda, coulda, woulda. Each day gives me a new opportunity to improve. And I have to keep that positive outlook.

I have some great news! LA Fitness officially opens on Thursday! WOOOHOOOO! I think that is going to be a HUGE help! I know a few friends are planning on doing the classes there, so Ill plan to meet them and there I have my accountability.

I'm still feeling in a funk (although that could be a case of the Mondays), but Im definitely feeling a brighter outlook coming on.

Thank you again for your support....you pulled me up right when I needed it. XO

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the positive attitude and you will reach your goals! :)

SL said...

Small steps will eventually get us where we need to be! BTW, I love the name of your blog.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

It's always a lot more fun working out with friends. Good luck on your small steps!
Path to Health

Karen said...

Being nice to yourself is a lot easier than all the pressure too. Have a great week.