Sunday, June 14, 2009

Excuse The Dust.....

phew, it sure is dusty on this blog! I have sat down many times over the last month to blog, but nothing really came out. I dont know why there has been tons of things to blog about.

Anyhoo, I am now under the 5 month mark of the wedding date. Work is insanely busy. School is killing me this semester. And Im not doing so great at the balancing act of life - my stress levels are at an all time high. So I need an outlet. Time to get some of these crazy thoughts out of my head. Maybe I can at least sleep a little bit better than.

Im a little anxious for tomorrow. Bandito is getting neutered. He is way overdo for it, yes Ive been a bad dog owner. Please dont scold me for it. This is the first big thing for him. I get so nervous when my dogs are put under. It will be fine Im sure. I just hope he does okay, and heals quickly. And I hope he doesnt lose his personality. I have heard stories like that, but I think people overexagerate. My poor baby boy :(

I actually have this entire week off. Unpaid, which blows, but it will be nice to have a week off. Ive been so stressed out so a little downtime will be good for me. So thats why Im finally taking Bandito in, so I can be home with him all week :) So on my first day off I have to get up at 7am and take him in. For those of you that no me, that does not make a happy Melissa. If Im looking at the glass half full (which I need to do more of) than I realize that the two dogs that will be at home are the lazy nappers. So Im pretty sure they will be up for a cuddle session nap when I get back from dropping him off. We wont let Bandito in on that little statement. Tee hee.

Well I better get off to bed.....try not to cough to bad as I finish getting rid of the dust bunnies in here.

No comments: