Sunday, August 8, 2010

Anyone Home?

Wow, has it really been 5 months? Shame on me! I have been pretty busy though......summer classes, work, 3 day training, fundraising, and trying to enjoy summer where I can! But definitely still need the outlet of blog writing! Oh boy do I need that!

Blogger has updated their templates to...so I updated and cleaned things up a bit :) Fancy schmancy :)

My best friend was in town for the weekend, and it was wayyyy to short. I miss her so much already! I cant wait till she moves back next year. Life will feel so much more complete! I dont remember the last time I laughed so much. Unfortunately we had a few wrenches thrown in our weekend...and I didnt handle it as well as Id like. But every experience gives us a chance to learn, and as long I can learn and grow from it than not all is lost. Still doesnt make me feel any less disappointed in myself. It took away some of the limited time with my company, and I shouldnt have let it.

Enough of that. Tomorrow is a new day. We got new PC's at work over the weekend, so it wont take an hour to get mine up and running. Its a 4 day work week. And the 3 day starts on Friday! Its going to be a fantastic week!

1 comment: