Tuesday, April 7, 2009

HYC - Week 14

Helllllloooooo out there :) Ive been MIA. Some good times some not so good times. But Im hanging in there. The new gym is up and running and more classes are being added every week. So Im trying a little bit of this and little bit of that. The classes are fun. And Im definitely getting great workouts in everything I try. And let me tell you....going to these workout classes with these rooms surrounded by mirrors on three sides is GREAT MOTIVATION! When your staring at yourself and thinking damn that is me? That cant be me! I have work to do! Its not a fun thing to look at, or to come to realize yes girl you have gotten off track.

Ive also added in some running again. I was able to run 35 minutes/2.75 miles on my first run back. I was very pleased with that! Ive found two races that I would like to run. One is a 5k on May 2nd, and the other is a 10k on May 30th. I haven't signed up yet. But have them in mind. Ill see how the next few weeks pan out running wise.

And I think I may try the cycling class at the gym. I hear great things about it, and how although I may feel like Im going to die...Ill feel great in the end. I have to admit I love those type of workouts. Im feeling good about working out. Now just need to get my food in check more often. I have six months left till the wedding and it is totally doable to reach my goal.

2 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Welcome back! :-)
Path to Health

Ashley said...

Good luck with your running! Those races so fun. I need to see if there are any in my area.