Thursday, December 1, 2011

Reverb11 - Day 1 - One Word

Well hello there. Its been a minute eh? :)

I cant believe its been almost an entire year since I blogged. Ive missed you! Ive thought about getting back into blogging...but just didnt find the right way to get my fingers moving again. So many thoughts...where do I start? That was the common question in my mind. So I would tell myself, Ill just start tomorrow. Well here I am 12 months later! LOL

I recently came across a fun little writing prompt project that screamed, perfect opportunity to start blogging again. Life is better when you blog, Mel. :) Go for it!

The project I found is called Reverb 11. The purpose of Reverb11 is to reflect on the past year and manifest whats to come in the new year. Now I know what your thinking....this could feel like a lot of pressure right? That was my thoughts exactly! But as I read on I felt more at ease. For the entire month of December there will be daily prompts that will allow me to focus on different areas of my life. Definitely makes it a little less scary, and little bit more exciting! A little push to get me going :)

So here we go!

Prompt #1: One Word
Imagine its one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2012 for you?

I really had a hard time just picking one word...and I think after this month is over it may change quite a few times. But the word I am picking now is Be-YOU-tiful!

Over the last year I have really been coming into my own. Peeling off the layers and finding out who my true authentic self is. Through this process I have seen inner beauty I never knew was there. Its such a great relationship Im building with myself. Learning, growing, accepting, and loving. Its been a wonderful journey, and I can not wait to continue to explore my authentic self in 2012! So my word is about just that, being me, beauty inside and out!



No comments: